Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting ready for York Hash #2 Sept. 18th

Well, folks it's getting closer, I keep thinking of things. Once again here is my address, 4420 Wolf's church Rd. York Pa. 17408. Hash starts at 2 p.m.  hared by lockjaw and Takes It Up The Ass Like a Man. Dog friendly. BYOLC (bring your own lawn chair, it you want to sit). hash cash $8. Many spanks to H5 for cumming down to York and creating a good bit of excitement for anybody who happened to be around. Brown Noser put up a good write up on H5's mail stream. Great, how we got booted from 'Stones by the worst barbitcher in town!
       As far as Sunday goes, preparations are going well. I got a call from Shocker at Nittany valley, they are bringing a group with a short bus. I also heard from Reading a while ago, they might make it too. This blows me away, and makes me want to have a first rate Hash ! On On    Takes It Up The Ass Like A Man

No comments:

Post a Comment